Whitelisting is a method by which you add our e-mail addresses to a list of approved senders. This lets your e-mail provider or software know that you know who we are and you want to get our messages. Please select your e-mail provider above for specific instructions on how to do this. Because we use different e-mails to send different kinds of information to our customers based on their subscriptions and preferences, you will want to add all of the following e-mails to your whitelist:
|Select your Mail Service for instructions: AOL | GMail | Hotmail | Yahoo | Other Mail|
|To ensure our e-newsletters reach your inbox:|
- Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
- Select the screen name we’re sending your e-newsletters to.
- Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
For AOL Version 9.0
- Open your latest Weiss email.
- Click the Add Address button (on the right side) to add the Weiss e-newsletter address to your “People I Know” list.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window.
For AOL Version 8.0
- Select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.
- Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom.
- Click Save.
For AOL Version 7.0In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters,” include both of these domains:
To ensure that your Weiss e-newsletter is delivered to your Gmail Inbox, you can instruct Gmail to filter it to your Inbox.
And tell Gmail to always send e-mails from Uncommon Wisdom Daily to the Primary Tab to ensure delivery of all your Uncommon Wisdom Daily e-mails.
- Find an e-mail from Uncommon Wisdom Daily, then click and drag the e-mail from the tab it has been sent to over to the Primary Tab.
- You will see the following message: “The conversation has been moved to ‘Primary,’” along with two options — “Undo” and “Do this for future messages from [sender’s e-mail address]?”
- Simply select the second option and do this one time for firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, and thereafter all the Uncommon Wisdom Daily e-mails sent to you will be conveniently delivered to your primary box.
To ensure that your Weiss e-newsletter is delivered to your Hotmail Inbox, you can instruct Hotmail to filter it to your Inbox. Here’s how:
To ensure that your Weiss e-newsletter is delivered to your Yahoo Inbox, you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox. Here’s how:
|Other Mail Clients|
Many popular email programs, including Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Thunderbird, and Netscape Mail, don’t provide a convenient way for you to whitelist addresses. If you’re using this sort of email system and you either aren’t getting your Weiss email or want to make sure you continue to receive your email in the future, you can do something about it.
Contact customer service or the Postmaster at the company that provides your email or Internet connection (your ISP). Explain to them that Weiss e-newsletters are not spam. Ask them if they can whitelist the email. They’ll probably ask you for some information about us. Here’s what to tell them:
|Thank you for whitelisting Uncommon Wisdom Daily.|