Throughout our lives, we’ve all been cheated, taken advantage of and lied to by the government in one way or another.
Whether it’s through absurd taxation, the breaching of our constitutional rights or corrupt political regimes, we all know the feeling … but have been able to do very little about it.
However, this time, they’ve gone too far.
You see, most Americans are completely in the dark about this … but I want to tell you about the disturbing way our government is poisoning you and your family.
I would like to make myself clear. This is very serious and should not be taken lightly.
This toxic poison causes numerous forms of cancer, severe brain damage, infertility, arthritis and a host of other dangerous diseases.
Yet, the government has not only exposed us to this toxin … but it has also intentionally flooded the water supply with this silent killer.
Is this a grand "social engineering" project that purposefully creates a great way to increase disease (and profits) for conventional medicine? I’ll let you decide — but you should know the facts.
The Silent Killer
Before 1945, a little known toxin called "fluoride" was properly regarded as a universal pollutant.
As a byproduct of the aluminum and fertilizer industries, fluoride waste destroyed all crops and animals in its path, wreaking havoc on the environment and anyone exposed to it.
These toxic consequences led to many lawsuits and a public opinion — which, agreed upon, could eliminate fluoride completely to protect the environment and health of the people.
However, as history repeats itself time and time again, all bets are off when money and power come into play.
It all started with Alcoa (AA), a mega-producer of aluminum founded by Andrew Mellon, who is now considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the history of the United States.
Alcoa was not only the largest aluminum producer in the country, but also the largest producer of toxic fluoride waste materials.
Mellon, being the renegade businessman he was, realized that instead of simply dumping this waste product, he could replace the disposal expense with vast profits.
So, on Sept. 29, 1939, Alcoa sought out and "heavily funded" scientist Gerald J. Cox.
Cox began this fluoride scheme by fluoridating rats in his lab and mysteriously concluding that "fluoride reduces cavities" … though he could not provide proof to back up his claim.
A very important note here — At the time, Andrew Mellon held the position of the Secretary of the Treasury, which holds direct jurisdiction over the U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS).
Furthermore, in 1944, Mellon appointed Oscar Ewing as head of the department. It’s important to note that Ewing was one of the top executives at Mellon’s Alcoa aluminum, where his salary was upward of $10 million in today’s dollars.
Mellon and Ewing were now in a position to take over the policies of the Public Health Service.
Under Ewing’s watch, a national fluoridation campaign rapidly materialized — spearheaded by the USPHS.
Ewing didn’t take long to choose Edward Bernays, nephew of Sigmund Freud, as his PR man for the campaign.
Using classical Freudian principles, Bernays maintained that a well-oiled propaganda machine could make the public believe practically anything, even the exact opposite of what had been already proven by all existing scientific research.
This is exactly what Ewing needed in the case of fluoridation.
‘An Unapproved Drug’
Over the following years, three important events took place:
- The American Dental Association received over $50 million in federal funds to adopt fluoridation.
- Procter & Gamble (PG) released fluoride in its Crest Toothpaste, claiming it was "an important milestone in medicine" without any evidence to support their claims. It was a marketing ploy that eventually brought in billions of dollars.
- The World Health Organization established an Expert Committee in Geneva to study fluoridation. At least five out of seven committee members had promoted fluoridation in their own countries for personal profit.
‘Like being against motherhood or apple pie’
With both corporate America and the government pushing fluoridation, opposition to fluoride soon became taboo … it was like being against motherhood or apple pie.
Fast-forward to today, and most people are completely in the dark about this poison running rampant in our water supply.
So what exactly are the dangers?
Still to this day, fluoride used for water fluoridation does not have FDA approval and is considered by the FDA as an "unapproved drug."
Adverse effects from fluoride ingestion include:
- Chemicals used in fluoridation are byproducts of manufactured aluminum and fertilizer and contain a high concentration of toxins and heavy metals such as arsenic, lead and chromium. All of these toxins are proven to cause cancer.
- According to the National Research Council (NRC), fluoride can damage the brain. Studies by the EPA show fluoridated water to cause dementia-like effects and lowering of the IQ.
- Fluoride damages sperm and increases the rate of infertility (N.J. Chinoy and M.V. Narayana, 1994)
- Fluoride negatively affects thyroid function. In the Ukraine, P.P. Bachinskii found a lowering of thyroid function, among otherwise healthy people. Symptoms of hypothyroidism include depression, fatigue, weight gain, muscle and joint pains, increased cholesterol levels, and heart disease.
- Fluoride causes symptoms of arthritis. Skeletal fluorosis (a fluoride-induced bone and joint disease) mimic the symptoms of arthritis.
- Fluoride damages bone. An early fluoridation trial (Newburgh-Kingston 1945-’55) revealed a twofold increase in bone defects among children in the fluoridated community. Hundreds of studies are shown with direct correlations between fluoride use and osteoporosis.
- Austrian researchers proved in the 1970s that as little as 1 part fluoride per million parts water (ppm) concentration could disrupt DNA repair enzymes by 50%. When DNA can’t repair damaged cells, we get old faster!
And you know what’s the real kicker … fluoride doesn’t even prevent tooth decay and may in fact make it even worse!
But hey, whatever it takes to keep you coming back to the dentist.
"When historians come to write about this period, they will single out fluoridation as the single biggest mistake in public policy that we’ve ever had." — Paul Connett, Ph.D. in Biochemistry"
So what can you do?
It’s simple actually. Ditch the fluoride toothpaste and grab a water filter that gets rid of the fluoride content.
Fluoride-eliminating filters cost a little more than regular filters, but the cost dwarfs in comparison to the potential medical implications that fluoridated water pose … and the massive medical bills that would come along with it.
An easy fix, for extraordinary results.
Happy and healthy investing,
Uncommon Wisdom Daily
P.S. Occasionally I like to share some "uncommon wisdom" about health-related topics. For related articles, feel free to check out something that’s "Even Worse for You Than Smoking," how breakfast could become "Your Ticket to Fat Loss and More Energy" and one way to "Add 182 Hours to Your Life Each Year."