During the past few days, we’ve been talking about the massive New Fuel Revolution that’s transforming America’s economy and putting us on the path to energy independence … or even economic self-reliance.
But energy is only the beginning of the story.
The profit potential in one specific segment of this sector is positively, well, electrifying …
Have You Met Some of the
Market’s New ‘Power Players’?
Back in September, I laid out the case right here in Uncommon Wisdom Daily for investing in infrastructure, and energy infrastructure is a big part of this unstoppable trend.
In fact, I based a whole report on my strategy —“Get Rich Rebuilding America”— and the stocks I recommended as the “power players” of the future are already starting to pay off …
The stocks in that report recently showed open gains of an average 11.73% (including dividends) since they were published on October 1. The S&P 500 has zigged and zagged a lot, but only gained 1.2% over the same time frame.
Not a bad start to what is the beginning of what looks to be a multi-year profit cycle!
The performance of the stocks recommended in that report are impressive. But you know what? The infrastructure story isn’t done. In fact …
The BIGGEST Gains are
Almost Surely Ahead of Us
Here are five powerful reasons why …
• There is a tremendous need for new energy infrastructure, as America embarks on what could be the biggest energy boom in its history.
America’s domestic oil production jumped 14% in 2012 — the largest rise in annual oil production since the middle of the 19th century.
But it’s not just oil; it’s also natural gas.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) projects an increase of 29% in American gas production over the next few years. And this natural gas has to be piped all over the place!
How will it get there?
- Add up all the ways to move energy around, and in 2013 alone, as much as $45 billion may be spent on new or expanded energy transportation infrastructure, according to forecasts from AECOM Technology Corp.
- Our national electric grid is falling apart — often plunging Americans into the dark and regulating America to third-world status. According to a study by the Brattle Group, the electric utility industry could cost us $1.5 trillion to $2 trillion by 2030.
- Transportation spending is getting a boost from President Obama’s 2009 stimulus spending and more recently a transportation bill.
However, bridges and roads still need replacing all over the country. And that’s not all …
• Then there’s water — roughly 650 water mains break in the U.S. each day.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Government Accountability Office (GAO) estimate the need for water infrastructure funding could be up to $1 trillion.
That’s Big — Now Think Bigger!
Because the infrastructure buildout isn’t just taking place in America. It’s worldwide …
The trend is being driven by global urbanization and emerging markets’ growing ability to build and upgrade infrastructure. China said earlier this year it plans to spend $126 billion on 25 new subway and inner-city rail projects.
Meanwhile, Brazil announced $65 billion in road and rail improvements. And Russia, Indonesia, Canada and countries across South America, Africa and Asia have announced they’re ramping up infrastructure spending.
Deep-pocketed investors are starting to warm up to global infrastructure spending. But these funds are so huge, and it takes them so long to turn to new opportunities, nimble investors can get in ahead of them.
That’s just what we did in my “Get Rich Rebuilding America” report. And if you didn’t get in on that, you may have missed some early gains. But I have no doubt that energy, infrastructure and energy infrastructure stocks that are throwing off some nice returns now can positively skyrocket in 2013 and beyond.
Find out how you can get the report FREE
and grab a special $1,395 gift
just by watching my new video
presentation that reveals the secrets to
Cashing in on America’s Soaring
New Energy & Infrastructure …
With nearly 10,000 viewers registered in advance, I released my newest special video presentation to what you might call a “packed house.”
In this eye-opening new video, you’ll discover …
- How a sweeping new energy trend sent investments soaring by up to 1,345% and turned ordinary Americans into overnight millionaires … without them ever touching a single stock, bond or option …
- Why “Big Oil’s” days are numbered … and how recent innovations have set the stage for the rise of a new kind of fuel …
- Details on three red-hot stocks to play this fast-moving for profits of 56%, 131%, even as much as 280%!
- And MUCH more!
Just click here to start watching right away and find out how you can get my profit-churning infrastructure report —“Get Rich Rebuilding America”— along with your $1,395 gift.
But remember, this is a special limited-time offer, and the deadline for collecting is on Monday, January 14th at 11:59 p.m. EST.
So just turn up your speakers and click here to get started.
All the best,